Dear all, please refer to Bar Council for the latest filing methods!
- Prepare your Short Call Draft Order
- Fill up as per the sample below
Free Download Short call draft order (Click Here)
2. Take Note
- This is only a draft, therefore you can still amend after the extraction of this draft
- Just go ahead to file as this is not final order yet
3. File at High Court
- Go to Filing Department, press ticket
- Fill up Service Bureau Form
4. Pay for scanning fees
- Pay RM10 at the pay machine
- Wait for your number to be called, pass the draft order to the officer for scanning
5. Get your Unpaid Invoice
- Press new ticket
- Go to Pembayaran Department, counter 5
6. Get your Paid Invoice
- This draft is free of charge, but still you need to get the PAID invoice for your record purpose.
7. Wait for extraction
- the extraction will be emailed to you 1 or 2 days later
- there will be comments on your draft extraction as to what to correct and amend
8. After extraction, file your final short call order
- As usual, file as discussed above.
- Wait for extraction again & serve to 3 bodies as usual then your short call order is done!