Getting married and finally moving to your own place is one of life’s simplest yet greatest adventures you could have!
But with the excitement also comes the anxiety of planning for a new home. Take note of these 6 things before you start spending:
1. Plan your shopping list to avoid impulse buys
2. Understand that cheap isn’t always better
3. Stalk your parents’ / future in-laws’ / friends’ appliances
4. Keep up on the latest features
5. Think about the nitty gritty details
6. Look out for seasonal deals to score great savings